Thursday 21 November 2013

My Stop Motion Animation



The programme i used was Istopmotion3 witch is an animation programme to produce stop motion animations. the good thing about the programme is that after you take a photo , it leaves a shadow image witch is a faint outline where your object used to be , this is called onion skin. the slower the animation the better , slow is good. the settings on the program is 12fps witch gives a great viewing of the animation after.

this is the quick 5-7 second animation i made using my character




I like my animation because its quite smooth as i used slight movements to make my animation look professional  if i was to make it again i would change the camera.The camera was a bit difficult to use as the stand for it is not very stable so you get a lot of camera shake , the quietly is good though and im proud of first animation that I've made during this introduction to stop motion animation
































No comments:

Post a Comment